WARNING AT BOTTOM OF PAGE

This is a mental health/mental illness blog dealing with daily life with words that are real and raw, video, pics, and music chosen by one fucked-up kitty. I am diagnosed Bipolar, with (crippling) Anxiety Disorder, and seriously horrific PTSD.
Sometimes it's a real treat of Freedom of Speech and Crazy to let it out, and scream something out in public when you just lose it, and let the stress out of your sails in one quick go, unlike the "unlucky" majority. Nope. Can't say everything is bad 100% of the time. Now take your meds and get ready...



This blog is permanently under construction/destruction.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Ghetto


Apart from my world and the nausea that's kept me from getting the exercise and movement that I need, I haven't been feeling all that bad. I've been able to distract myself and keep my anxiety level down pretty well. I brought back some more "Majong Titans" for serious mindless multitasking distraction. I need more than one thing at a time to distract me, but I sometimes end up getting confused, and forget something that I'm about to do once I stand up. I don't get a head rush or anything, just blank, like someone erased my "to do" list, even if it was as simple as "make tea". Sad.

This morning was nice and dark when I got outside, and went to Starschmucks for my free coffee. I'm starting to run out of empty bags that are good for a free tall drip coffee. Oh well. I hope my homeless neighbor across the street has enjoyed her free cups of joe with a smoke in the morning, as I have when I make it outside alone.

The area near the building was looking a little too ghetto this morning, though it's not as bad as that sounds. There were a pile of used needles that I had to kick away from the car, and a trail of shattered car window glass along the sidewalk and gutter that shone like a million diamonds. Gotta love that safety glass. It's so pretty when it's totally smashed like that. I can't help but like it. My vision is bad, so it becomes a blur of sparkling diamonds by street light. The moon was nowhere to be found.

I think my cat has an allergy to her scratching post, namely the chemicals in the carpeting used to make it. I could find no other thing that might have caused it, so we're taking the poor itchy baby back to the vet for another shot, and some more advice. More money, but since I haven't been going to the Dr, that's OK by me. I don't want to see her suffer or hurt herself with her massive scary claws.

Well, back to finishing my morning joe and trying to keep little Frankie calm for her unpleasant trip to the vet. She was a real trooper last time, and didn't kill anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha gonna say?